- Bachelor degree in business/accounting. Masters is a plus
- Five (5) or more years of previous hospital experience in all aspects of healthcare billing.
- Knowledge of national and international healthcare standards for acute care facilities.
- Excellent computer skills including microsoft office
Competitive and attractive packages are offered!
The Registered Nurse is responsible for managing the care of the patients experiencing general medical conditions or general surgical procedures which require general assessments related to specific conditions and general therapies and interventions. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision
- BS or LT degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing
- License to practice nursing provided by the Ministry of Public Health
- CPR, ACLS Certification is a plus